Introduce yourself

Welcome to the Panoply community!

We’re excited to have you here and we’d love to know a little more about you!

We’re glad you’re here. Can you tell us a little about yourself?
For example:

• Where do you work and where are you located?
  • Have you been to any Panoply events or meetups?
  • What tools do you have in your data toolkit?
  • Where else are you on the Internet?
  • When you’re not immersed in data, what do you do in your spare time?

Post a reply below! :fountain_pen::trophy::raised_hands::yum:

2 Likes

Hi! I’m Jason and I’m an Evangelist here at Panoply! :wave:

You’ll be seeing a lot of me here on the Community and at Panoply events both online and in person.

I’m located in Portland, Oregon but I’m in our Panoply’s SF office pretty much every other week. My background is in community building, communications and ensuring customers are successful. I’m excited to be here!

Elsewhere - you can find me on Twitter, on my tech blog and on my beer blog.

In my spare time I’m either having adventures with my young family, cycling or appreciating Oregon’s craft beers…sometimes all at the same time. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi! I am Markus and I head up Customer Success here at Panoply!

Working with Jason and the rest of the team, we want to make sure that you get out of Panoply what you need to be successful.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

2 Likes

Hi! I’m Alon and I lead the Data Architects team here at Panoply.
My team is in charge on the data architecture for every database in Panoply.
We’re also responsible on answering support tickets by email or by the platform’s chat and the first technical point of contact.

Looking forward to discuss with all of you.

2 Likes

Hellllllo! I’m An and I’m on the marketing team here at Panoply.

I’m based in SF and I’m in the Panoply office basically all the time :slight_smile: My focus is making sure our downloads and emails are helpful.

Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help – I’m so excited you’re here!

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

I’m Paul and head up Marketing at Panoply. It was great meeting many of you at our last SF meetup! I can be found on twitter @pafries. In my free time I go cycling and spend time with the fam.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

2 Likes

Hi there!

I’m Ken and I head up Panoply’s R&D Team - you might have met me at one of the AWS Summit events…

When I’m not busy with the next-gen smart data warehouse, I like to get my gills wet by scuba-diving (certified Dive Master) - If you want to talk tech or dive, I’m your man :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi,

I’m Yaniv, Panoply’s CEO, extremely excited to see this community grow and bear its fruit. As you can see we aspire to spend every moment of the day trying to make your working life simpler and more productive.

Like Panoply, I am a long distance runner. Aside from the three loves of my life (Family, Panoply, Running) I am a history buff and love reading.

March On

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m Mackenzie Wyatt and work on the sales team at Panoply.

I work in the SF office, helping to drive our sales pipeline and hit our aggressive goals. I’m stoked after seeing the growth that took place in 2017, as well as how we continue to deliver in 2018!

When not at work, I love spending time with my wife, traveling (would love to visit the team in Tel Aviv!), and playing most any sport.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hello!

My name is Scott Bloom and I help lead the Solutions Team involved in bringing new customers on board to Panoply. A little bit about me, I dislike the LA Dodgers and Dumb Data Warehouse and I like the SF Giants and Smart Data Warehouses.

While 2017 was an amazing year for bringing on customers, I look forward to a new challenge here in 2018 with our team. Outside of work I like to hang with friends, take spontaneous road trips, and watch/play all types of sports.

Happy Hunting!

2 Likes

Howdy! I am Michael Canon and I wrangle Sales here at Panoply out of our SF HQ.

When I am not introducing organizations to Panoply’s Smart Data Warehouse, you can usually find me sailing on the bay, or skiing up in the beautiful Tahoe mountains.

We just finished a an amazing 2017 in growth and are looking forward to a huge 2018!

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

I’m Jon, an engineer at Panoply’s SF office. I actually applied after attending Panoply’s data meetup at the Dorian!

On the internet I’m usually watching stand up comedy. And on my free time I’m either reading or trying something new, like improv.

See you around!

2 Likes

Howdy! I’m Arthur, Sr. Visual Designer here at the San Francisco Panoply office. I focus on the look and feel of our Brand and the UX/UI of our Product. My goal is to ensure a consistent visual style and exceptional user experience across all of our touchpoints.
I’m all about pushing pixels, the democratization of data, a huge solar power advocate and electric vehicle enthusiast :grin:

Great to meet ya!

:art::paintbrush::alembic::wave::wave::wave:

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m Elena and I’m the product manager here at Panoply. I’m excited for your product feedback and any ideas for cool new features because I like making sure Panoply works for you.

Looking forward to any ideas you choose to share!

2 Likes

Hi. Roi here. CTO & Co-founder. I’m responsible for technology, research, algorithms and product in general. We’ve founded Panoply after years of mastering Big Data technologies and searching for a simple end-to-end platform-as-a-service to streamline everything for us. We’ve experienced first-hand the challenges of taming data to extract insights, quickly & painlessly. As such, we’ve always been attentive and mostly driven by customer feedback. Please be forward with your wildest ideas, concerns or questions. You’re part of our journey.

2 Likes

Howdy all! I’m Matt. Data Architect here at Panoply. I’m here to tackle any questions you have around usability, data modeling, Panoply’s interoperability with other tools and frameworks as well as a just about any other technical topic that strikes your fancy. I look forward to many enlightening exchanges with you all.

2 Likes

Hello!

I’m Marissa, a marketing event manager here at Panoply. If you’ve come (or will come) to one of our meetups or conferences, you’ve likely seen me. Welcome to our Panoply community : )

Outside of the office, I enjoy finding new places to wine & dine, adventure the outdoors, and travel both in California and abroad.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’m Gal and I’m a Data Architect here at Panoply. Feel free to ask me questions about the platform, consult what is the best data architecture for your use case and data analysis in general.
Waiting to hear from you so we can solve all of your data problems together :smile:

2 Likes

Hi All!
I’m Matan and I’m a Data Architect at Panoply. You’re welcome to contact me or one of my teammates whenever you have a question about the product/your data.

It’s great to have you here! Let me know if you need anything.

2 Likes

Hi.
I’m David and I’m a Developer here at Panoply.
When I’m not immersed in data, You will find me playing video games.

Great to meet You.

2 Likes