Connect MAX Applovin with BigQuery/Google Data Studio

Hi all. I’m trying to retrieve data from Applovin MAX via BigQuery in order to link it to google data studio to build a dashboard.
I didn’t see how to do it on their website. Panoply has a page called “How to connect Applovin with Google Data Studio”, but the page doesn’t work anymore :frowning:

So I made a query but apparently I need something like this “business-figures.ad_monetization.max_inventory” in my query to retrieve data from MAX, but I can’t find this famous business-number. I looked everywhere on the website and I didn’t found how to do it.

Does anyone know how or where I can find the “business-number” thing please?

Thank you!

Hi Justine,

Just to make sure I understood you correctly. You are looking for a way to transfer data from Applovin MAX to Bigquery to Google Data Studio? If that’s the case, then this is not how Panoply works. Panoply is a data platform that allows you to sync and store data in an easy way from multiple different services you use. Through our platform, you can sync data from your Applovin account and connect Google Data Studio directly to Panoply in order to build your dashboards.

If you need specific help in achieving such a connection I would suggest emailing support@panoply.io or starting a chat directly in the Panoply platform.